The doctrine of the Trinity is one of the most important teachings of the Christian faith. However, it is often misunderstood. In this book, Don Stewart gives an easy-to-understand explanation of this all-important topic. This includes answering the following questions.
- Does the Bible Teach That Only One God Exists?
- How Can There Be One God In Three Persons?
- In What Ways Is The Doctrine Of The Trinity Important For Christian Belief?
- What Are Some Common Misconceptions About The Doctrine Of The Trinity?
- Do Christians Believe In Three Different Gods? (Tritheism)
- Does It Really Matter If A Person Believes In The Trinity?